Did you know Americans spend nine out of ten hours indoors? This causes higher concentrations of harmful microbes to be spread indoors often leading to the spread of viruses, disease, etc. Knowing this, keeping your indoor air and surfaces clean is key if you want to stay safe and healthy. Read on to learn more about air and surface decontamination.
The first and best place to start if you want to improve the safety and health of your space is in detection. What does this mean? Well in order to properly decontaminate your space, it’s important to measure the exact air quality and contaminant levels. As a wise man once said “you don’t know what you don’t know.” In order to create a great decontamination solution you must first detect the issue! Here’s a few of the most proven detection solutions out there:
BAMS (Bio-Aerosol Monitoring System)
- The only truly portable immediate microbial detection equipment available
- Additionally, this machine detects microbial and inert particles in the surrounding environment in real-time. Also, BAMS enables wide use across many industries. Industries helped include food & drink processing, meat packing & processing, dairy processing, bakeries, biopharmaceuticals, medicine & health, electronics, optics and aerospace.
- BAMS can also be utilized in residential buildings, government buildings and offices, educational facilities, growing facilities as well as athletic facilities. Turn to this form of microbial detection equipment.
Say hello to the newest generation of microbial detection and identification equipment. SignaCulture™ detects airborne microbes continuously in real time without reagents or human interaction. Additionally, SignaCulture™ units transmit microbial data to the cloud for accessibility by mobile phone or computer.
- First, it collects samples and prepares them for identification.
- Next, a handheld PCR device identifies microbes including COVID-19 in less than an hour.
- Latest technology with internal LED light source and dual fluorescent detectors.
- Pre-installed microbial library for identification including COVID-19.
- Machine learning Microbial Identification (SignaCulture learns and adds new microbial signatures to its “memory”)
- A fully portable light source utilizing various wavebands that allows for visual inspection and detection of bacteria and biofilms in food manufacturing and processing plants.
- Bactiscan™ can identify the location of biofilms, mold, bacteria and many other contaminants and make the remediation job easier.
- These heavy duty professional lights are designed to display a small number of narrow waveband light in long wave frequencies.
Now that you’ve properly detected the decontaminant levels in your space, it’s time to solve the problem. At Extreme Microbial Technologies we’ve created the most efficient and long lasting way to decontaminate spaces. Using our active technology our decontamination process has proven to be up to 99% effective in keeping your space clean and healthy. Here’s some more info on our option for industry leading decontamination solutions:
Designed to easily integrate with an existing heating & air conditioning system. Also, we engineer the units for use in virtually any environment. Actively distributes hydrogen peroxide plasma into the air and onto surfaces. Thus, it reduces bacteria, viruses, molds, mildew, fungi, VOC’s (which cause odors) and other contaminants. Finally, the silent operation makes it easy to install. Additionally, the machine starts to work immediately. Available in a variety of sizes to fit any need.
MAK-5™ / MAK-9™
Designed for use in both residential and commercial facilities to dramatically reduce mold, mildew, fungus, VOC’s and a host of bacteria, viruses and other contaminants. An easy and effective solution for healthcare facilities, storage facilities, offices, clinics, schools as well as restaurant kitchens and more. Units simply plug into standard outlets to start working immediately.
Next, the product is designed and engineered for a variety of industrial and commercial applications. These spaces include production facilities, warehouse, large office spaces, athletic facilities, food production facilities, and more. Overall, the units provide a safe and effective three-stage solution for the reduction of bacteria, viruses (including COVID-19 and H1N1), molds, fungi, mildew and VOCs (which cause odors). Additionally, each MAK-TWIN™ features a pre-filter, a main filter, and two MAK cells which flood the area with effective and powerful hydrogen peroxide plasma to reduce the populations of harmful microbial contaminants in the air and on surfaces where they live by up to 99.9%.
Whether it’s an office, school, restaurant, or anything in between we can help with indoor air and surface decontamination. If you’re ready to prioritize the health and safety of your space, contact us at Extreme Microbial Technologies today!